- 100% donations and/or giveaways of outgrown clothes and toys
- Learn how to make jewelry using recycled materials
- Learn more about recycled metal art (I came across a website happyscraps.net that highlights metal art made from recycled metal and look forward to seeing their gallery of work at a local spring festival in 2012).
- Expand gardening goals to produce 20% of more of my meals from my own garden (very ambitious given the size of my garden)
- set up a rain barrel (finally, I have been wanting to do this for years!!)
- learn how to quilt so that I can recycle some worn clothes (that have sentimental value)
- participate in a family park replanting event (with my family)
Here are some of my other new year resolutions:
- complete second half marathon (with a new Personal Record)
- complete my first triathlon
Looking forward to another year!