1) Set of glass reusable storage containers (I always seem to run out of these reusable containers that are great for food storage and are microwave safe).
2) Eco-friendly jewelry – which can mean antique, second hand jewelry or jewelry made by natural recyceable materials.
3) Eco-friendly makeup
4) Any craft that is made from recycled materials that is theme based and handmade – I especially like sports, cooking, gardening and arts/craft themed items. Handmade bookmarks are fun and sentimental.
5) Organic, eco-friendly clothing
6) Gardening tools/equipment - can be easily found in thrift shops or major supermarkets - ideal for the budding or seasoned gardener
7) Introductory lessons - if your mother always wanted to learn how to dance, sew, play piano, etc., a great gift idea is to purchase introductory lessons
8) Time - spend time and have a nice family dinner at home or at a restaurant.
Happy Mother's Day!